Alexander I. Cohen graduated from St. Thomas University School of Law in 2018. While in law school, Alex worked for some of Miami’s most prominent judges, such as the Honorable Maria M. Korvick and the Honorable Celeste H. Muir in the Eleventh Judicial Circuit Probate Division. It was during this time that Alex developed an interest and passion for the probate and trust practice. After graduating law school, Alex attended the University of Miami Heckerling Institute on Estate Planning, which has long been recognized as the nation’s premier conference for estate planning professionals. Alex also obtained an L.L.M. degree (Master of Laws) in Estate Planning from the University of Miami School of Law.
Alex now focuses his practice in probate and trust litigation.
Areas of Practice
- Probate Law
- Trust Law
- University of Miami School of Law, L.L.M., 2019
- St. Thomas University School of Law, Miami, Florida, J.D., 2018
- Johnson & Wales University, Providence, Rhode Island, B.A., 2008
Professional Memberships & Associations
- Florida Bar, Real Property, Probate and Trust Law Section, Member
- Florida Bar, Young Lawyer Division, Member