A South Florida native, Alyssa M. Vazquez graduated from Florida State University in 2012 with a Bachelor’s Degree in Sociology. After completing her studies in Tallahassee, she returned to Miami to attend Florida International University School of Law.
During law school, Alyssa was a certified legal intern for the 11th Circuit Public Defender’s office. After graduation, she joined the 9th Circuit Public Defender’s office in Orlando where she defended thousands of cases brought against the indigent and criminally accused and won over a dozen jury trials.
Now, Alyssa focuses her practice in the highly specialized areas of Probate and Guardianship administration and litigation, as well as mental health matters.
Areas of Practice
- Probate Law
- Trust Law
- Guardianship Law
- Mental Health
- Criminal Law
- Florida International University College of Law, Miami, Florida, J.D., 2015
- Employment Law Society, Treasurer
- Labor Law, 2015 Book Award Recipient
- Florida State University, Tallahassee, Florida, B.S. 2012
Professional Memberships & Associations
- Florida Bar, Real Property, Probate and Trust Law Section, Member
- Dade County Bar Association, Member, Probate and Guardianship Committee